I got this email from Lisa Gibby. Call her quickly if you're interested in anything listed so she can get them out of her house. We all know how the DI stuff goes. Michelle
*I was just cleaning out kid closets and was wondering if you would post on the provident living blog that I have a bunch of girls sizes 6x-8 stuff and boys sizes 12-14 clothes. I thought I 'd see if anyone in the ward wants to go through them before I take them to DI. Thanks. Lisa
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
howdy michelle who knows many things! thanks for all the great info you blog--your enthusiasm is marvelous!! i was wondering---is the provident living fair really 9-3 on the 14th? or is that just the time on the calendar to include set up and take-down? mamaloohoo@gmail.com thanks!
That really is the time frame. I suspect, though, that it won't be much past 2, except for the activity Sam Richards' is planning. You don't need to be there all day, though. Basically it's going that long because of the many great classes we're having. I hope it doesn't make a problem.
Michelle
Post a Comment