I got to thinking that maybe some of you don't know (because you don't live in my ward and or haven't read the Feb. ward newsletter) that water storage is your assignment for February. If you have read the blog I posted earlier in the month, you will know a lot of details for storing water. I'm working on finding a great deal on water barrels. If anyone has any tips, let me know.
Be sure to have water stored in as many different ways as you feel would be helpful to you. Personally, I have a lot of water bottles as well as a 10 gallon water container for drinking/cooking. I also have 2 55 gal. barrels for storing cleaning and sanitation. We also, are going to be making some rain water barrels to get roof runoff.
If you're interested in an efficient way to store your water barrels, look on www.theideadoor.com for a pdf with diagram, instructions and a picture. It's very cool.
Keep up the great work
Michelle
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great focus! We can't do much without our water storage. Do you know where the best place to purchase water storage containers are? They're not the cheapest at Macey's, tho they are certainly easily available. Thanks! Sarah
I'm searching for the best price. When I find it, I'll pass it on. All help is appreciated.
Michelle
Post a Comment