I stumbled upon this website today http://grandpappy.info/hfood1yr.htm and thought it had some pretty useful info. in it. I always want to know what you think about what I blog, so leave me a message about what you think of it.
Michelle
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Michelle! I love what you have done. I check the site regularly to see what is new and I have received great ideas/bargains/inspiration!!! Thanks for all you have done..you truly magnify your calling...
Ashlee Y.
I love it! And I, too, check it regularly! Some of my family members also check it quite regularly - thanks for all you do!
Thanks for your comments. I have to give Danielle a lot of recognition, for without her, this may only still be a dream in my head. We do like to know we're helping though.
Michelle
I love your site, and also check it regularly. Thanks for all the hard work.
Post a Comment