I plan to start a list of sites to use for "food storage" type meals. This means the recipes contain at least one item of food storage items. Please again remember that food storage isn't just wheat, beans and honey. Though I feel these types of items are best to be a starter for a meal, one has to add other things, like sauces, meat and cheese and spices, to make them edible. I will be adding to this particular post as I find good recipe sites, so check back occasionally. And as always, your input is always gladly accepted.
So, here goes. Some of these sites I've mentioned in past posts, but will put them here anyway, to make it easier. Wish me luck
Michelle
everydayfoodstorage.net
providentliving.org
preparednessmatters.blogspot.com
preparednessbringspeace.blogspot.com
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can also check out http://preparednesspro.wordpress.com for more recipes from food storage. Great tips, Michelle!
Thanks "preparednesspro" for your comments and sharing your great tips and thoughts on your site.
Michelle
Post a Comment