I know I said that in my next post I would share some wheat recipes, and they are coming soon, but I found out some information today I wanted to share with you. On the site
blog.totallyready.com, today, she talked about how there is going to probably be a spike in the price of sugar. I would suggest you read her article and also, so that you are well informed, read the sites she lists to show where she got her information. It's very interesting. Also, pass this information along to your family and friends. I think we all need to be informed about what is going on in the world, at least to some degree, so that we can be sure to be prepared for things that may adversely affect us. I'd love to hear what your thoughts are about the article and information presented. Personally, though I think I probably have plenty of sugar, I'll probably be getting a little bit more.
Michelle
P.S. Recipes coming asap
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment