FYI: SMITH'S IN AMERICAN FORK IS CLOSING! 20% OFF THE WHOLE STORE-EVEN IT IS ALREADY ON SALE!
I have always been a person that like to find the best deals. I have spent my time online an pouring over the paper to ensure I get the greatest value for my dollar, but now I have found an easier way...
I log onto http://www.grocerysmarts.com/. When you put in the password g84ckc you can pull up grocery lists for all the local stores. The grocery lists have information on how good of a deal an item is and where to find coupons. (In many cases there are links to online coupons.)
I know many of you probably found this site long ago, but in case any of you are still spending your time pouring over ads instead of spending time with your family...there is an easier way!
Danielle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment