I thought I would let you know of some free music that is absolutely free with no strings attached. The music are hymns and other such lovely Sunday music. I was sent an email from Marvin Goldstein who has submitted over 100 of the songs for this site. I quote him:
"I have contributed nearly one hundred tracks on this free site. Many of my tracks were used to record hymns in many languages to spread the glory and the spirit of music! Download as many tracks as you want free and give them as Christmas gifts. Do a hundred free CDs if you want and give them to all your family and neighbors. Tell everyone about the site! It is TRULY free with nothing required."
Here is the site:
www.liahona.net
There are several different languages of music too!
(Submitted by Ronnett. Thank you!)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment